NFL Week 7 Power Rankings
1. Atlanta – BYE – Still the best in the league
2. Houston – Blew-out a upper tier team, great game by Arian Foster and Matt Schaub
4. San Francisco – Team isn’t looking as efficient as they appeared in the first 3 weeks but always good when you get a win against a tough division rival
4. Bears – Defense looks great and the Cutler-Marshall combination is firing on all cylinders.
5. Ravens – Flacco was terrible. Chris Johnson had more rushing yards (195 yards) then Joe Flacco had passing yards (147 yards)
28. Panthers – Cam has hit the sophomore slump and has hit it hard. This team was only a 6 win team last year and most people thought they were going to make the leap to an 8 to 10 win team but this team is still lacking weapons.
29. Titans – Late pick by Bills QB Fitzpatrick gave the Titans the game but a win is a win, It is still a bit sad that with a near 200 yard rushing game by CJ2K you can only win by 1.
30. Browns – I like Weeden, he isn’t that horrible still a loss but Cleveland fights to the end in every game
31. Chiefs – BYE, but still bad
32. Jaguars – A loss to Oakland and a loss of MJD and Gabbert. It just gets uglier and uglier in Jacksonville
Fantasy Monster – Chris Johnson is alive!!!!!- 195 yards.
Sanchez Watch – TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW. Everytime he drops back to pass I feel fear instead of anticipation.
Thoughts? Disagreements? Opinions?
Follow me @DrivenDre